(Please check back for updates)
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Reception/Registration
9:00 AM - 9:10 AM Opening Ceremony
9:10 AM - 9:50 AM Discussion #1:
- Topic: What Caused the Vietnam War
- Presenters: Dr. Hoat Doan and Dr. Lee Snaples
9:50 AM - 10:10 AM Q&A
10:10 AM - 10:20 AM Break
10:20 AM - 10:50 AM Discussion #2:
- Topic: How the war progressed in leading to the fall of Saigon
- Presenter: Dr. Nguyen Le and Dr. John Lundberg
10:50 AM - 11:10 AM Q&A
11:10 AM - 11:20 AM Break
11:20 AM - 12:00 PM Discussion #3:
- How the Armed Forces of the Republic of Vietnam performed?
- What happened to them after the fall of Saigon?
- Has the war really ended for them?
- Presenter: Dr. Truong Nong and Mr. Richard Botkin
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Q&A
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Break/Lunch
1:00 PM - 1:20 PM Keynote Speaker: Dr. Geoffrey Shaw
- How the US media and the Anti-war movement contributed to the fall of Saigon.
- How the United States participated in the Vietnam war.
1:20 PM - 1:30 PM Break
1:30 PM - 2:15 PM Groups Discussion
2:15 PM - 2:20 PM Break
2:20 PM - 4:00 PM Groups Presentation and Q&A
4:00 PM Closing Remark